Corporate requirement: Financial reporting forms a very important part of every companies daily requirements. It provides necessary inputs necessary to assess a company’s financial performance. Past, and historical data form the prime form of information, required for the analytical reporting.
Periodic Requirement: Financial reporting and analysis is a practice which is conducted by every organization or business to analyze and assess the company’s financial performance in the previous financial year. Financial reports would give the organization an analysis of how the organization performed.
Basis which some critical decisions such as the following are taken up:
- Continue or discontinue its main operation or part of the business
- Make or purchase certain materials in the manufacture of their product
- Acquire or rent/lease certain machineries and equipment in the production of their goods
- Issue stocks or negotiate for a bank loan to increase their working capital
- Make decisions such as investing or lending capital
The Function involves Core knowledge and expertise. Knowledge beginning from basic ration Analysis to core domain knowledge allow for better decision making. Konnect’s expertise with various vertical’s such as Manufacturing, Retail, telecom, Hospitality, Healthcare, Logistics & BFSI.
Konnect’s Financial Reporting Services
Income Statement by Month
Statement of Cash Flow
This statement provides a summary of the organization’s cash flow activities. This includes, the organization’s investing, financing and operating activities. The statement of cash flow also displays the organization’s beginning and ending balances of cash. The statement also highlights the uses and the sources of cash for that particular year.